Announcement of the internship program will be made in the university website and faculty website twice a year for January and July intake. The students desiring to undergo the internship program should apply to the Dean’s office with the following documents:
- Duly Filled internship form
- A copy of MBBS transcript
- Class XII mark sheet
- No objection certificate from the parent institute*
- Copy of citizenship identity card
- Forwarding letter from adult and higher education for scholarship candidate
*The parent university from which the student have completed the undergraduate degree should issue a no objection certificate for conferment of final MBBS degree after completion of Internship Program in Bhutan.