Entrance Examination for PG Residents (2021 July intake)
The Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine, KGUMSB is pleased to inform all the shortlisted candidates that the Entrance Examination for PG residency Program will be conducted on 22 May 2021 for both the centers (FoPGM, KGUMSB and ERRH, Mongar). The candidates must use the temporary registration number provided during the time of examination and no names will be reflected or used for the examination.
The candidates must report to Examination Centers as per the following dates;
|22 May 2021|
|Morning (9.00 am – 10.00 am)||Document Verification* at following Centers|
|Morning (10.00 am – 12.00 pm)||100 MCQs – single response type|
|Afternoon (1.00 pm – 3.00 pm)||20 OSPE stations – 3 minutes each|
* All the candidates must produce and submit the copy of following documents during the time of verification:
- Copy of Certificates of registration with the Bhutan Medical and Health Council (BMHC).
- Copy of Undergraduate mark sheets and degree certificates
- Copy of internship certificate
- Copy of valid security clearance certificate
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Nomination letter from the Ministry of Health, RGoB/relevant agency.
For any clarifications, please contact following officials;
- FoPGM, KGUMSB – Mr. Ten Dorji, Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERRH, Mongar – Mr. Tshering Choeda, Senior Program Officer at email@example.com