KGUMSB/HR/11/2021-2022/ 19th January 2022
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following core or adjunct faculty positions, as detailed below:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Department /Ward||Qualification/ Experiences||Slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Associate Lecturer/ Assistant Instructor I/II||Department of Orthopedic||Bachelors/ Diploma/ Certificate in related field||1||JDWNRH, FNPH||Re-announcement of the Vacancy – Core Faculty. Certificate qualification should have 7 years’ experience in related field|
|2||Associate Lecturer/ Assistant Instructor I||Perioperative Nursing (Scrub Nurse)||Bachelors in Nursing / Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery||1||JDWNRH, FNPH||Re-announcement of the Vacancy – Core Faculty- Short courses (Replacement)|
|3||Assistant Professor/ Senior Lecturer||Obstetrics & Gynecology||MD/MS||1||CRRH, FoPGM||Replacement|
|4||Assistant Professor/ Senior Lecturer||Pediatrics||MD||1||CRRH, FoPGM||Replacement|
|5||Assistant Professor/ Senior Lecturer||Ophthalmology||MD/MS||1||ERRH, FoPGM||Replacement|
|6||Assistant Professor/ Senior Lecturer||Anesthesiology||MD||1||ERRH, FoPGM||Replacement|
|7||Assistant Professor/ Senior Lecturer||Clinical Sub-Specialty in the core departments||MD/MS||1||JDWNRH, FoPGM||Replacement|
Note: JDWNRH – Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital
CRRH – Central Regional Referral Hospital, Gelephu
ERRH – Eastern Regional Referral Hospital, Mongar
FNPH – Faculty of Nursing and Public Health
FoPGM – Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)
- Course Completion Certificate
- Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified (medical) pedagogy training (Online or Onsite) attended (For FoPGM), if any
- Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified bio-medical research (Online or Onsite) training attended (For FoPGM), if any
- Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified pedagogy training (Online or Onsite) attended OR Supervisory Course (For Adjunct Faculty members of FNPH), if any
- At least served in same specialties for minimum period of 5 years (For FNPH) and at least served as Specialist for minimum period of 2 years (For FoPGM) in the hospital with evidence of teaching activities
- Preference will be given to those who have teaching experience
- Letter of recommendation from the concerned Head of the Department
- Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
- The applicants applying for core faculty position at FNPH should be currently working at JDWNRH in the Department mentioned against it and for core/adjunct faculty position at FoPGM should be from any of the teaching hospitals, CRRH – Gelephu or MRRH – Mongar or JDWNRH as mentioned against the post
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the respective faculties.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR Section – Office of the President in Hardcopy (after the lockdown is lifted) or can be submitted online in a single file, maximum size 10MB (ALL IN ONE), i.e., PDF format through email: email@example.com, on or before 31st January 2022 before 5PM.
For further information, contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan, Deputy Chief HR Officer – Office of the President @ 02-328999/990 (Ext: 2132) during office hours.
(Ms. Diki Wangmo)
Registrar/Chairperson – UHRC