FoPGM/Gen/2022-2023/4256 July 5, 2022
Announcement for Entrance Examination for PG Residency
The Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine, KGUMSB is pleased to inform all the shortlisted candidates that the Entrance Examination for PG residency Program (2022 intake) will be conducted on July 25, 2022 at two centers (FoPGM, KGUMSB and ERRH, Mongar). The candidates must use the temporary registration number provided during the time of examination and no names will be reflected or used for the examination.
As per the decision of Academic Committee meeting held on June 30, 2022 the entrance examination will consist of 100 marks MCQ only due to following reasons;
- Unfavourable weather condition which possess risk for the team to travel to eastern centers.
- Also to avoid the potential discrepancies in evaluation of OSPE at two centers.
The candidates must report to Examination Centers as per the following;
|Date: July 25, 2022||Activity|
|Morning (9.15 am – 9.45 am)||Reporting|
|Morning (10.00 am – 12.00 pm)||100 MCQs – single response type|
* All the candidates must submit the e-copies of following documents on or before July 24, 2022 to email@example.com;
- Copy of Certificates of registration with the Bhutan Medical and Health Council (BMHC).
- Copy of Undergraduate mark sheets and degree certificates
- Copy of internship certificate
- Copy of valid security clearance certificate
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Curriculum Vitae (RCSC).
Note: The registration fee of Nu. 1000/- should be deposited to KGUMSB Account No. 100891694 and the screenshot of payment should be shared at 00975-17526248.
For any clarifications, please contact at 00975-2-32899/328990 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.
Dr. Guru P Dhakal, MD