The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce following vacancies:
- Academic Position
|Sl.||Position Title||Minimum position level||Minimum Qualification & Experiences||Required number of slots||Placement||Remarks|
|1||Senior Lecturer/Lecturer||PL – 6||Master Sc./Bachelor Sc. Nursing||1Regular/ Full Time||FNPH||Teaching in simulation lab. Preference will be given to candidate with Master’s qualification|
|2.||Associate Lecturer||PL -6||MBBS||2 Regular||FoPGM||Will be sent for MD in Pharmacology and Haematology|
- Administrative Position
|Sl.No||Position Title||Position level||Qualification and Experiences||Required number of slots||Placement||Remarks|
|1.||Asst. Planning Officer||PL-8||Bachelor’s Degree in Any field||1 (Regular)||OOP||Preference will be given to those candidates with relevant training and work experience|
|2.||Personal Assistant||PL- 13||XII passed||1 (Regular)||OOP||Trained in Office Management and Basic Computer Skills.|
Note: (PL6 = P3) (PL 8 = P5) (PL13 = S5) of the Civil Service.
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from https://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Training certificates(if any)
- Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor (Valid for six months from date of application.)
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- An applicant must secure a minimum of 60% (for faculty position) in written examination
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must be submitted online through E-Mail in a single file maximum size 10MB (ALL IN ONE) i.e PDF format (not in zipped form) through email@example.com on or before 6th July before 4 P.M. For further information and clarification related to vacancy announcement contact Mr. Kinley Tshering- ADM/HR @ 02-328999; 02-328990 during office hours.