The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy, as detailed below:
|Sl.No||Position Title||Position Level||Qualification & experiences||Placement and Date of Appointment|
|1||Dean||Position Level 1 equivalent to EX1||Qualification: Masters in Health and Medical or relevant fields
- Position Level 3 (EX3/ES3 and above University Employees)
- Executive/Specialist level and above (civil servants and government owned agencies)
- Assistant Professorial level and above (International Candidates)
- 15 years of experience including at least 3 years of experience in Managerial and Administrative Posts
- Fixed term of 4 years’ renewal by another term or attainment of 60 years, whichever is earlier. The extension will be based on outstanding performance
|Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine: 1st July 2022 or earlier if possible|
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
1.1. Must be a Bhutanese Citizen
1.2. Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
1.3. Curriculum Vitae
1.4. Academic transcripts
1.5. Relevant training certificates to the post (if any)
1.6. Course Completion Certificates (Bachelors/Masters/PhD/MD/MS/Fellowship)
1.7. Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy) for Bhutanese applicants
1.8. Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy) for Bhutanese applicants
1.9. No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
1.10. A copy of Citizenship Identity Card
1.11. A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent medical doctor.
1.12. Merit/Other certificates (if any)
1.13. One recent passport size photograph
1.14. One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicants with MBBS and additional relevant qualification/training and work experience with production of evidences.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- The University will facilitate the release of the selected candidate from the relevant agencies.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR Section – Office of the President, KGUMSB (Hardcopy) or can be submitted online in a single file, maximum size 10 MB (ALL IN ONE), i.e., PDF format through email: email@example.com, on or before 15th April 2022 before 5 P.M.
For further information or clarifications, kindly contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan, Deputy Chief HR Officer – Office of the President, KGUMSB through email mentioned above or contact in the following number (02-328999/328990/327997) during office hours.
(Dr. K P Tshering)