The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following core or adjunct faculty positions at the Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine, as detailed below:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Department /Ward||Qualification/Experiences||Slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|Conversion from Adjunct to Core Faculty|
|1||Senior Lecturer||General Surgery||MD/MS||2||JDWNRH||Preference will be given to those who have fulfilled the required criteria as reflected in the ToR of the Core and Adjunct Faculty|
|2||Senior Lecturer||Internal Medicine||MD/MS||2||JDWNRH|
|4||Senior Lecturer||Orthopedic Surgery||MD||1||JDWNRH|
|Replacements at the teaching hospitals|
|1||Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer||Ophthalmology||MD/MS||2||MRRH|
|2||Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer||Anesthesiology||MD/MS||2||CRRH and MRRH|
|3||Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer||Pediatrics||MD/MS||1||CRRH|
|4||Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer||Obstetrics & Gynecology||MD/MS||1||CRRH|
|5||Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer||Surgery||MD/MS||3||JDWNRH, CRRH and MRRH|
|6||Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer||Medicine||MD/MS||1||MRRH|
|7||Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer||Orthopedics||MD/MS||1||MRRH|
JDWNRH – Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital
CRRH – Central Regional Referral Hospital, Gelephu
ERRH – Eastern Regional Referral Hospital, Mongar
1. Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
a. Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
b. Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)
c. Course Completion Certificate
d. Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified (medical) pedagogy training (Online or Onsite) attended, if any
e. Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified bio-medical research (Online or Onsite) training attended, if any
f. At least served as Specialist for minimum period of 2 years in the hospital with evidence of teaching activities
g. Preference will be given to those who have teaching experience
h. Letter of recommendation from the concerned Head of the Department
i. Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
2. The applicants should be from any of the teaching hospitals mentioned against the posts
3. The selected applicant will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
4. Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
5. Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine.
6. An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
7. Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
8. University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR Section – Office of the President in Hardcopy or can be submitted online in a single file, maximum size 10MB (ALL IN ONE), i.e., PDF format through email: firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 3rd June 2022 before 5PM.
For further information, contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan, Deputy Chief HR Officer – Office of the President @ 02-328999/990 (Ext: 2132) during office hours.
(Dr. K P Tshering)