The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following 17 positions (full time) in the following fields as mentioned below, for the MBBS program:
KGUMSB/HR/22/2022 – 2023/289 3rd March 2023
|Sl. No||Position Title||Equivalent Position Level||Minimum Qualification||Remarks|
|Professor/Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor||PL-1/2/3||MD/MS in relevant field mentioned below||Lateral entry to any of the positions based on the fulfilment of the criteria as per the CoS – 2018
Note: PL1 = ES1, PL2 = ES2 & PL3 = ES3 is the equivalent of the civil service
- Anatomy – 2 posts
- Physiology – 1 post
- Biochemistry – 1 post
- Pharmacology – 1 post
- Internal Medicine – 2 posts
- Psychiatry – 1 post
- Paediatrics – 2 posts
- General Surgery – 2 posts
- Obstetrics and Gynecology – 2 posts
- Community Medicine – 1 post
- Pathology – 1 post
- Microbiology – 1 post
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may kindly apply along with the following documents:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC) with contact details of two referees
- Academic Transcripts
- Training Certificates (if any)
- Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
- BMHC Registration Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- An applicant must secure a minimum of 60% (for faculty position) in written examination
- An Integrity Vetting System shall be done by the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) for the shortlisted candidates.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR Section – Office of the President, on or before 13th March 2023. For further information, contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan/Mr. Tshering Choeda @ 02-328999/990 (Ext: 2131) during office hours.
(Ms. Diki Wangmo)