FoPGM/Gen/2023/206 May 26, 2023
Announcement for Entrance Examination for PG Residency
The Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine, KGUMSB is pleased to inform all the shortlisted candidates that the Entrance Examination for PG residency Program (2023 intake) will be conducted on June 5, 2023 at KGUMSB, Thimphu. The candidates must use the temporary registration number provided during the time of examination and no names will be reflected or used for the examination.
The candidates must report to Examination Centers as per the following;
|Morning (9.00 am – 9.45 am)||Document Verification|
|Morning (10.00 am – 12.00 pm)||100 MCQs – single response type|
|Afternoon (2.00 pm – 4.00 pm)||20 OSPE stations – 3 minutes each|
* All the candidates must submit the copy of following documents on or before June 5, 2023 to Dean’s Office.
- Copy of Certificate of registration with the Medical and Health Professional Council (MHPC).
- Copy of Undergraduate marksheet and degree certificate.
- Copy of internship certificate.
- Copy of class XII and X marksheet and certificates.
- Copy of valid security clearance certificate.
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- Curriculum Vitae (RCSC for Civil Servants).
Note: The registration fee of Nu. 1000/- should be deposited to KGUMSB Account No. 100891694 and the screenshot of payment should be shared at 00975-17526248.
For any clarifications, please contact at 00975-2-32899/328990 or email us at: email@example.com during office hours.
Dr. Guru P Dhakal, MD