KGUMSB/HR/11/2023-2024/1952 24th November 2023
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB), is pleased to announce the availability of following scholarship (fully funded) offered by International University of Health and Welfare Scholarship Program for Bhutanese students in the Professional Graduate School of Public Health – Japan, as detailed below:
Masters in Public Health (MPH) – 1 slot
Additional eligibility criteria, as specified below:
Interested applicants from KGUMSB or MoH may kindly submit the following documents to the HR Section – Office of the President, by 15th December 2023.
- Application for the scholarship (Addressed to the President of KGUMSB)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- Training Certificates (if any)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- Other additional requirements of International University of Health and Welfare Scholarship Program as specified in the scholarship announcement.
The candidates will be screened by KGUMSB and MoH and will be forwarded to International University of Health and Welfare Scholarship Program for further selection and confirmation of the scholarship. The shortlisted candidate may have to submit additional documents as per the requirements of International University of Health and Welfare Scholarship Program which will be directly communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
For further information or clarification please email to Dy. Chief HR Officer at email@example.com or call at 328999/90 during office hours.
(Dr. Kinzang P Tshering)